Monday, June 2, 2008

What are your print and product prices?

I prefer you get a first printing of at least a few photos through me so I can make sure they print off well and there are no errors. I get high quality lustre prints for you at wholesale prices. The prints are done locally and I can even accommodate rush ordering. Prices listed as follows:

4x6" 0.13 ea
5x7" 0.39 ea
8x10" 1.49 ea
11x14" 2.99 ea
wallets(set of 4) 0.39 ea

please take into account 7.25% sales tax when purchasing these prints.

I also order through Mpix to offer other products, you can find out more about these products which usually ship within a few days by clicking on the links below. There is no tax when ordering, but there will be a shipping and handling charge of $5.95 per order (S&H can be more if you want to ship faster than 3 days).

Double Sided Color Postcards for invitations and holiday cards, with envelopes
. I usually work with the 5x7 size cards, they are sold in units of 24 cards, base price $19.20 per set.

Folded Greeting Cards with Envelopes, see link for pricing.

Custom Hard Cover Books, 20 pages (more pages can be added in pairs, $1 per addition), 5x5" $35; 8x8", 10x10", 8.5x11", and 11x8.5" $50. These are high quality books and a great for a session proof book to show all your family and friends.

Soft Cover Books, base pricing starting at $15, a great session souvenir or ready made finished mini scrapbook!

Enlargements greater than 8x10", see link for sizes and pricing, they've got a lot! I always recommend lustre coating, it really gives your prints that professional looking finish. Let me know if you are interested in these before your shoot if possible.

Print Mounting
, this is a service and fee charged on top of ordering the Print through them, so you look first here at the cost of the print, and then add the mounting fee to it. Getting a print mounted keeps it from warping or wrinkling due to humidity or wear and tear. A mounted print can also be leaned against a wall or another object for a print that stands alone without a frame.

Canvas Gallery Wraps, you know those fancy canvas prints you've seen, the ones that look so sheek in a magazine. You too can have one! Not all images may be robust enough to look crisp at some of the larger sizes, but even a smaller gallery wrap will look so elegant on your walls. They are an investment, but the finished product is gorgeous and produced with an attention to detail.

Looking for something else? Stroll through Mpix's products and see what they have, and I'll get right on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment