Sunday, January 31, 2010



A friend of mine was kind enough to subject her boys (and her toes) to a very cold day for my first ever snow shoot, and my last photo shoot of 2009. The boys were on winter break and agreed to put up with us mommy types. . .sort of. As you'll see we had one brother who I couldn't get not to smile, and one who made us work for it. Sometimes the latter are the most fun.







Thank you boys, and mom, for just an awesome session! Can't wait to see you again in summer, you know, sans hats and coats and numb toes! I like the photo on the right better than the left, I have 2 older brothers and the second is so much more real brothers than the first.



Told mom I could catch him, and this didn't even have mom goofing next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment