Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Picture Spring: Day 6, A Fresh Face



I have to admit when I saw the assignment was a self portrait, I groaned. I like being behind the camera. But I got a call my new glasses were ready today, so I decided to take the plunge and actual take a shot of my face, or, well, part of it.

I sat my camera on the kitchen table and knelt in front of it when I got home with the new glasses. Yes they are crooked. My glasses always are, one of my ears is about 1 cm higher than the other, you can't adjust to fix for that. One of my nostrils is also bigger, and finishes lower onto my lip than the other. I am all sorts of asymmetric. Hence the not liking being in front of the camera. I also have no eyebrows. I also hadn't showered or put on any make-up (well that last one is status quo).

I do like my yellowy hazel eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment