Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Felt the Earth Move Too

I know, you are all a little scared. Strange things are happening. The blog, it's like up to date.

Do you need a moment?




It's okay.
I understand.
Hopefully the blog will stay this way. I swears, I am going to try.

Below you will find little peaks at all of my recent sessions that I have finished proofing. Also you'll find I finished up all of my Picture Spring photo assignments, all 30 of them. From April, *cringe*. You can see all of them at once, if you follow this link.

Also, I've mentioned it before, but a real bonafide website is coming, contracts are being signed, things will be uploaded. I have to work on narrowing down my portfolio, but it IS coming. It will take a while as I will have to work in between proofing and other projects, but decisions have been made.

And in true nutjob form, I signed up for Picture Summer too. In my defense I signed up like 6 weeks ago, but seriously it is a good learning experience for me, and a great exercise in non-portrait photograph creation. You'll see a couple of those below. I will try to post those as close to the day as possible but I may post a few at a time here and there. You can see them all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment