
image captured wednesday, july 7,2010 at 3:06 pm. ISO 200, SS 1/1600, f/3.5, lens 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 at 18mm.
sweeping landscapes can sweep us off of our feet, muse over a local vantage point. use a unique angle.
Ok, so the day of this assignment, I made a point of musing over one view only, my own living room. We needed a day at home doing nothing. My daughter is fascinated by corn fields, and they are what most of the wide open spaces are around here. I didn't realize it was this tall already.
I took this from the roof of our minivan. . .with my kids inside. There was a rather lengthy discussion about how mommy was about to do something they shouldn't. Then I handed the girl a roll of fruity mentos, the boy a box of orange tic-tacs, and climbed up on the roof of the loser cruiser.
I think this angle was a bit too extreme, but I did like mirroring the line of the corn rows, but the horizon is a little too tilty. . .but then again I was precariously perched on the roof of my car, so it sort of works.
No comments:
Post a Comment