Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nine Days of Kissable Awesome



Because she carried him for nine months, because she let some crazy lady in her house for 3.5 hours, because this is just adorableness the world should know. . .I present baby Micah, only nine days old! Okay mom and grandma, these aren't the final proofs of these shots, this is just a quick edit so you could see some of what we did today. Do you have any idea how hard it was to only pic "a few" to post?

Thank you so much for letting me spend the day with your warm and wonderful family, I could have stayed all day. Many many more pictures to come when I put up the full gallery hopefully within 2 weeks (click on these images and you can see them bigger).







1 comment:

  1. These pics are fab, Melissa! I wanna have another baby now just so you can take pictures!

    ReplyDelete