
I love my friends. I love them because they break down over 8 months and agree to let me do maternity pictures of them, even though they really didn't want any. I love Betsy, she picked me up in her car and took me and her 2 year old to Creekside, on a 90 F day, with her big ole pregnant belly. It was hot, and she walked around in a very public place and let me take pictures of her belly after a long day of work and being pregnant. I love Matt for showing up too (he's in some) and amusing Avery, and buying ice cream, and putting up with me, on a hot day. Did I mention it was really hot?
And the one at right above, the sun shone on her for exactly three shutter releases, it was almost exactly as I hoped it would be. I really love Betsy, and her belly, and her golden hair, for putting up with me.

And I love this kid, fashion statement Nemo band-aids and all. I have a feeling I am going to love the bump of a brother of hers a whole lot too.
No comments:
Post a Comment