
This session was a special treat for me and my daughter, not only a photo session but an afternoon with friends wrapped in their warm and comfortable hospitality. It's an added bonus to be proofing this session in the dim light of a chilly hospital room. Just looking at them I feel warm and toasty, and hugged by momma Julie, and all four of her cherubs.


Oh my! Those are my sweet kiddos! This is so fun!! I love them, Melissa! I can't believe there was actually a good one of all 4!
ReplyDeleteCan't leave it at that! Isaac says "I can't wait for the hand picture" (what fun that was?!?). We like Anna's little ear. Peter says "are there more - weren't there 500 pictures?" We are praying for Josh even right this minute and praying lots of coziness for your hospital room together. We so love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHey I recognize that blanket! Thanks so much for making it part of these beautiful pictures of this sweet precious baby - brought tears to my eyes!
ReplyDelete