After over 40 weeks of pregnancy, a long labor, and 6 weeks of anticipation, I present little Miss Rachel. She and I spent several hours on a double guest bed right next to a window trying to get comfy and asleep. Rachel had better ideas, like breastfeeding, and pooping. I think we still got some gorgeous ones though. See you in a few weeks for your 3 month little one.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
At long last
After over 40 weeks of pregnancy, a long labor, and 6 weeks of anticipation, I present little Miss Rachel. She and I spent several hours on a double guest bed right next to a window trying to get comfy and asleep. Rachel had better ideas, like breastfeeding, and pooping. I think we still got some gorgeous ones though. See you in a few weeks for your 3 month little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment