Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A princess and three squires



The H Family mett up with me at the Cox Arboretum for a little session of "photo-cize." taking pictures of 4 active children in scorching heat can be quite the workout. The shoot was mostly about their youngest, the little princess, but her noble squires hammed it up too. There are plenty more to come but here are a few that caught my eye.









remember that sneak peeks, are just that, the final proof may be the same or quite different. shoots get a flavor when I edit them all at once and I don't know that until I sit down to run the whole shoot. that and I am sitting in the dark staring at a laptop screen, I may feel differently about what I did come morning light. but I know mom doesn't really care about that part, she just wants a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment